Global Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound Market Information by Type (Glass Fiber and Carbon Fiber)
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, April 18, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Sheet Molding Compound (SMC) is a fiber protected polymer matrix composite material which offers a range of beneficial properties that are demanded by various modern applications. Bulk Molding Compound (BMC) is any combination of cut glass components and resin in the form of a bulk pre-preg. Bulk molding compound is mainly suitable either for compression or injection molding. Transportation, electrical, construction and other applications such as aerospace, automotive, marine and consumer industries are increasing using sheet molding compound to take better advantage of its performance. Glass fiber is expected to hold the maximum market share of USD 589.5 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.7%. The global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound market is expected to and reach USD 3,531.1 Million at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to show a staggering growth at CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Request for sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1671 .
Study Objectives of Global Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, application, and region.
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global sheet molding compound and bulk molding compound market
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/sheet-molding-compound-market .
The key players of global Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound Market
• IDI Composite International
• Citadel Plastics Holding Inc.
• Menzolit GmbH
• Polynt S.P.A
• Core Molding Technologies Inc.
• Continental Structural Plastics Inc.
• Showa Denko K.K.
• Changzhou Runxia Fiberglass Products Co., Ltd.
• Royal Tencate
• Raw material Suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
• Geographical analysis across 15 countries
Regional Analysis of Global Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound Market
APAC will expand at a CAGR 7.2% over the forecast period with largest market size of USD 1,885.2 million by 2021. The share is attributed to the growing transportation and electrical & electronics industries in this region. China stands on the top most position as producers and consumer which account the total of around 50% of the global market.
However Europe is expected to acquire a market share of USD 923.7 million and will expand at a CAGR 4.9% by 2021. It is followed by U.S.
Global Sheet Molding Compound and Bulk Molding Compound market is segmented on the basis of Type, Application, and Region. On the basis of type it is segmented as glass fiber and carbon fiber. On the basis of application it is segmented as transportation, electrical and construction. Additionally on the basis of region, it is segmented as North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire