Broadband Investment Canada Market Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast to 2020
PUNE, INDIA, June 5, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
The telecommunication market in Canada generated US$42.4bn (CAD54.2bn) in service revenue in 2015, and will continue to grow in single low digits through 2020. Mobile data will be the fastest growing segment. To offset the decline in traditional fixed and mobile voice and messaging services, operators are focusing on increasing broadband penetration and leveraging high speed broadband networks to offer value added services such as mobile apps, internet browsing and multi-media services, and offering TV and Internet bundles. Operators are investing in LTE, LTE-A and fiber to enable additional revenue streams including IoT, cloud services and M2M services.
• The overall telecom service revenue in Canada declined year-over-year to US$42.4bn (CAD54.2bn) in 2015.
• From 2015 to 2020, the telecommunications market in Canada will see service revenue increase by single, low digits on an annual basis, boosted mainly by mobile and fixed data segments
• Mobile revenue will account for a greater proportion of total telecommunications revenue in 2020.
• The Canadian telecom market will be dominated by Bell as the leading mobile and fixed-line operator followed by Telus and Rogers. Intense competition in the market will require operators to invest heavily in network infrastructure which could enable them to venture into services beyond provisioning of access such as IoT and cloud computing
“Canada: Investment in broadband infrastructure to present new revenue streams to the operators” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Canada today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Canadian telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
• Regional context: Telecom market size and trends in Canada compared with other countries in North American region
• Economic, demographic and political context in Canada
• The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more
• A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, fixed Internet, mobile voice and mobile data and pay-TV
• Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2020
• The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months
• In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period
• Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Canada’s telecommunications market
Reasons to Buy
• Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in Canada, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies
• Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Canada mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand
• Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in Canada
• Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share
Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Canada
Table of Content: Key Points
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire