The Tampa Bay HR Person of the Year Award celebrates the Human Resources industry and recognizes the outstanding achievements of local HR professionals.
TAMPA, FL, US, July 31, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The 2018 Tampa Bay HR Person of the Year Award winners were announced at the 4th Annual Awards Dinner on Thursday, July 26th, at the TPepin Hospitality Centre, Tampa, FL. The event and its awards are made possible by its outstanding sponsors and partners including Ogletree Deakins, Vaco Staffing and Key HR.
The Tampa Bay HR Person of the Year Award was developed to celebrate the Human Resources Industry and to recognize those in the HR profession who exemplify outstanding achievement within the local human resources community.
Twenty-nine HR professionals vied for honors in three categories including HR Person of the Year, HR Consultant of the Year, and HR Young Professional. A panel of judges compromised of previous winners of the Tampa Bay HR Person of the Year Award chose this year’s award winners after a rigorous nomination and selection process.
The award winners included:
• HR Person of the Year, Large Organization – Marlene Velez, MBA, SPHR; Chief People & Culture Officer – Power Design
• HR Person of the Year, Medium Organization – Stephanie Deiter, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP; VP, Human Resources – The SKY Family YMCA
• HR Person of the Year, Small Organization – Marie Graziosi, SPHR, SHRM-SCP; Chief of Staff – Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida, Inc
• HR Consultant of the Year – Jennifer Glor; Principal Consultant – livingHR
• HR Young Professional of the Year – Neil Williams, PHR; HR Manager – AVI-SPL, Inc.
Other sponsors include: HUB International, Cushman Wakefield, Oasis Outsourcing, Gehring Group, Aon Risk, Fisher & Phillips, LLP, livingHR, Bouchard Insurance, Grow Financial, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, MBI Worldwide, USAA, Shaker Recruitment Marketing, A Media Marketing & Maui Wowi Coffee.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please visit http://tbhraward.com/sponsor/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tampa Bay HR Person of the Year Award is hosted by HR Shield, a division of FIRM Consulting Group.
email us here
2017 Awards Highlights
Source: EIN Presswire