B2B Industrial Packaging, one of the leading suppliers of standard and premium ice melt for business, advises stocking up now.
ADDISON, ILL., U.S., December 11, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — B2B Industrial Packaging, one of the leading suppliers of standard and premium ice melt for business, advises stocking up now.
The company offers two types of ice melt—standard and premium.
Standard ice melt is a reliable economic sodium chloride rock salt that can handle the harshest winter conditions. It provides optimally sized crystals for excellent melting performance. Features include:
• Melts ice and snow down to 5 degrees F
• Safe to handle/won't burn
• Optimized crystals for high performance
B2B Industrial Packaging’s premium ice melt begins melting ice and snow immediately on contact. It is a commercial combination of calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride crystals and corrosion inhibitor. It is the choice of professionals for non-tracking and environmentally gentle ice control at a great value. The easy to see green dye makes accurate application easy day and night. Features include:
• Melts to minus 10 degrees F
• Fast acting and effective
• Green color indicator to assure even spreading
• Screened and sized for even flow
• Non staining
• Friendlier to concrete
B2B Industrial Packaging’s account executives are excellent time and money-saving resources for advice on all the products they sell, including ice melt. Tips include:
• During a harsh winter, most ice distributors run out of ice melt and those that do still have ice in stock, tend to raise the price—they have to pay more and then have to charge their customers more.
• Experts agree; the best time to buy ice melt is as early as possible in the season.
• For small areas, such as porches and steps, apply ice melt with a handheld spreader; for larger areas, such as front walkways, use a walk-behind spreader; and for very large areas, such as parking lots, opt for a truck mount spreader.
B2B Industrial Packaging President Bill Drake said, “We always recommend keeping a stockpile on hand because no one wants to be scrambling around in wintery conditions to purchase ice melt at the last minute or, even worse, after a storm.”
Servicing more than 6,000 active clients, B2B Industrial Packaging sells a full range of packaging equipment and supplies including steel strapping, stretch film, and fasteners to clients throughout the U.S. and Mexico. B2B Industrial Packaging is unique in that it also operates three state-of-the-art strapping and fastener tool repair facilities that service the entire U.S. Headquarters are in Addison, Ill. with additional locations in Fort Worth, Texas; Houston; Oakland, Calif.; Los Angeles; Portland, Ore.; Eugene, Ore.; and Seattle. To contact B2B Industrial Packaging, call 1-877-222-5747, email Caitlin Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.B2BInd.com.
Source: EIN Presswire