Recruiting for Good is on a mission to help fund $100,000 in scholarships; and reward women who help the staffing agency achieve its goal fun love life rewards.
SANTA MONICA, CA, UNITED STATES, December 11, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Recruiting for Good is sharing proceeds from 100 placements to fund $100,000 in summer camp scholarships and reward women who help the staffing agency make a difference; L.A.'s best beauty, dining, fitness, and even luxury weekends in Cabo.
According to Recruiting for Good, Founder Carlos Cymerman, “Women join Recruiting for Good; use their social network to make a difference and benefit their life.”
How Women Make a Difference and Earn Exclusive Rewards
1. A woman introduces an executive she personally knows (a CEO, CFO, or VP of HR) at a company that hires professional staff.
2. Recruiting for Good finds the company a stellar employee and earns a finder's fee, that is shared.
3. Recruiting for Good donates $1,000 to a summer camp scholarship. And gifts an exclusive love life reward.
Women Choose the Reward They Love Most
1. Beauty Every Month (the best services on Montana Avenue) or 1 year spa membership.
2. Enjoy L.A.'s Best Health Food Store (Erewhon).
3. Escape to Luxury (2 night Cabo weekend stay at Esperanza an Auberge Resort, Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, or The Resort at Pedregal).
4. Experience fine dining at L.A.'s 10 Best Restaurants.
5. Rewarding Pilates (private sessions).
Camp Scholarships Awarded to Good Moms
Recruiting for Good will reward camp scholarship savings to moms who make a difference in the community.
Carlos Cymerman adds, "Are you a mom in L.A. that makes a difference and wants to save money on summer camp? Come to our Summer Camp Fair, on January 12th, 2019 from 10am to 1pm to sign up in person and qualify for future scholarship saving rewards."
Recruiting for Good is a socially progressive staffing company in Santa Monica, finding talented professionals awesome jobs, since 1998. Companies retain us to find the best talent in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Marketing, and Sales professionals. Our cause is to help fund summer camp. Women join to help fund camp scholarships; and earn exclusive love life rewards www.RecruitingforGood.com
Fund Summer Camp, is funded by Recruiting for Good, our fun purpose is to help prepare kids for tomorrow's jobs by investing in enriching life experiences that inspire creativity, help kids find their passion and grow from within. Our purposeful funding service is confidential and personal. We meet moms to explain how recruiting referrals work; and how funding happens. To learn more visit www.FundSummerCamp.com
Attend Fun Summer Camp Fair at Santa Monica Capital One Cafe on January 12th, 2019 from 10 am to 1 pm. 'Are you a mom in L.A. that makes a difference and wants to save money on summer camp? Come to our Summer Camp Fair, on January 12th, 2019 from 10am to 1pm to sign up in person and qualify for future scholarship saving rewards.' Each attending parent makes a difference, "Recruiting for Good is donating $1 per attending parent to their perspective school (PTA). For the first 1,000 attendees." We created the fair to deliver inspired information in a personal and meaningful way (by selecting a diverse group of 10 camps). To learn more visit www.RecruitingforGood.com
Source: EIN Presswire