Runecast Analyzer 2.5 Provides Knowledge Base scans, detection of configuration issues and security violations for VMware Horizon environment.
LONDON, UK, December 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Runecast, a leading provider of predictive analytics for VMware environments, today announced the availability of the latest version of Runecast Analyzer.
Runecast Analyzer utilizes Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to optimize VMware vSphere, vSAN, NSX and now Horizon environments. It is built on patent-pending technology that automatically discovers all configurations that can trigger outages (such as Purple Screen of Death), fail security audits or other issues that negatively affect performance.
The latest version significantly reduces time spent on operations for system administrators and increase the visibility of their VMware environments thanks to newly supported functionality.
Runecast Analyzer 2.5 new features include:
– Support for VMware Horizon version 6.1 and above
– Automated Knowledge Base scans delivering a complete overview of service disruptive mis-configurations.
– Best practice scans against VMware Horizon
– Correlate VMware Horizon and vSphere objects for proactive configuration issue analysis
– VMware Horizon related reports will include Historical Trending Analysis and All issues View as well as one-click reports.
– By delivering the ability to proactively monitor VMware Horizon environments, Runecast Analyzer 2.5 allows system administrators to increase the stability of the entire infrastructure and extend the possibilities of showcasing the results of their work.
Runecast is a leading provider of patent-pending, actionable predictive analytics for VMware vSphere, vSAN, NSX, and Horizon environments, providing software-defined expertise to mitigate service outages, increase security and compliance and reduce time in troubleshooting. Runecast Analyzer is deployed in VMware environments across the globe within enterprise and SME customers. For more information visit www.runecast.com.
Source: EIN Presswire